Your SEO optimized title

[TOPIC UFFICIALE] Parco Tematico di Harry Potter

« Older   Newer »

. デンシアル
    { DENXIAL XIV} .

Group
    Admin

Status
    Ecco alcuni video del parco e della sua inaugurazione di venerdì scorso... possiamo vedere anche una breve intervista all'autrice, J.K. Rowling.

2. CioccoMarty

User deleted

Oggi c'è stato anche un servizio al telegiornale apposta!!
    Cavolooooo :19vh0.gif:

. デンシアル
    { DENXIAL XIV} .

Group
    Admin

Status
    Non l'ho vistooo!!! Di che canale?

. デンシアル
    { DENXIAL XIV} .

Group
    Admin

Status
    Oggi ho chiesto i prezzi... ho fatto il minimo ossia 4 notti per il parco... e alloggi in un hotel ad Orlando.. ecco la risposta:

CITAZIONE
    You are picking a wonderful time to visit the Universal Orlando Resort with new rides, shows, restaurants, and great discounts! Loews Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal Orlando is available for July 1 for 4 nights in Water View Room only. Here are your vacation details:

Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando

July 1 for 4 nights in a Water View Room at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Package

3 Day Base Ticket

3 Day Meal Deal

$1531.28* total including taxes and no trip insurance for 2 adults

*It is important to note the prices quoted are based on availability and are subject to change until deposit is placed. Due to this reservation being less than 45 days from your arrival date, Universal requires payment in full to confirm your package. You can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express debit or credit card.

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Package Includes:

3 Day Base Tickets - entitles guest admission to ONLY ONE of the Universal Orlando theme parks on the same day.
    Breakfast at 3 Broomsticks (inside Wizarding World of Harry Potter)
    Commemorative souvenir tickets
    Early Park Admission into Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Walk past the lines at the front entrance as you gain access into Wizarding World of Harry Potter while the general public waits
    Free transportation from Universal Studios Hotels to Universal Theme Parks
    Free Universal Express - Front of the line access on rides and attractions at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. You just show your room key and go right to the front of the line.
    Free admission to CityWalk

I am looking forward to helping you plan your Universal Orlando Resort vacation. If you have any questions on anything at Universal Orlando, or need help with your planning don’t hesitate to ask!

Brad Sager

5. ~Eklypse †

User deleted

a me viene da piangere sapere che non ci posso andare =.= !!! mi piacerebbe da morire...

6. CioccoMarty

User deleted

CITAZIONE (DanielPotter @ 20/6/2010, 21:02)
    Non l'ho vistooo!!! Di che canale?

Al tg5!!!!

Comunque ho visto i prezzi...non scherzano con le cifre...!!! Sarà un bel business per loro, non c'è che dire...

. デンシアル
    { DENXIAL XIV} .

Group
    Admin

Status
    Ecco.. ho chiesto il preventivo per gennaio 2011 (e lo so.. son tirchio e aspetto a dopo le vacanze) ma mi ha detto la tipa americana che non hanno ancora deciso i prezzi per gennaio, e che a ottobre mi manderanno i prezzi.. XD che gentile che è Allison Jones.. :07sf4.gif:

66 replies since 17/8/2007, 11:23   2137 views